After a kitchen enquiry, one of our Kitchen Designers will visit you on site to discuss your project and take measurements of the kitchen area.
Plans, drawings and estimates
- Kitchen plans will be drawn up, allowing for any building alterations or extensions required.
- Using these plans, FBE will produce a 3D visualisation of your new kitchen and estimates for the work involved.
- You will meet with the design team in the FBE Kitchen Display Area, where typical kitchen units and a range of materials and accessories are on display.
- You can then pick from a range of worktops, kitchen units and door handles on display. The design team will also help you choose your sinks, taps and kitchen appliances.
- Storage ideas, lighting, kitchen tiles, and colour palettes can then be finalised – everything that makes the kitchen your own.
- The final kitchen product and fittings will be agreed and the estimate revised if necessary.
- For all plumbing and pipework click here for Kenthurst
- The schedule will be discussed and the project booked in, as soon as the contract has been signed.
Successful bathroom design can maximise the functionality and look of any bathroom, en-suite or toilet space. From start to finish, FBE – Property Consultants offer a thorough and comprehensive bathroom service. Our Bathrooms team provide a positive input to create the space of your dreams. We operate in Brighton, Hove, Worthing and throughout the rest of Sussex.
FBE – Property Consultants offer help and advice on:
- • Bathroom Extensions
- • Structural Surveys
- • Architectural Drawings
- • Planning Applications
- • Bathroom Plans